don't know story

Poetess : how can I become a writer?
Inner voice: go buy a pen and write.
Gold fish: what is your education?
Poetess : I went to school  ... years ago.
(Every one is laughing).
Gold fish: it's enough!
Poetess : can you make my three wishes to come true!
Gold fish: only one, it's economical crisis now.
Poetess : what am I going to do?
Gold fish: write  autobiography for example ..my life like anecdote ...
Stripper: you should've been a stripper.
I had doubts, few focuses until fist dollar bill touched my underwear.
Inner voice : She should've stayed in the forest,
All inclusive, bear is a dear friend, trillion stars, wash room is in another forest.
Poetess : and what to do?
Gold fish (wispering) : may be she doesn't understand anything,
People are telling her to buy a pen,
And she keep asking what to do in the forest?
May be this will be first and only one wish..
To understand. .  English at least.
Understand life is my wish for true philosophers who didn't go to school.
Inner voice : breakfast time!
Poetess : don't help me with food.