don't know story

Inner voice : What's going on in the world?!
I read news and .. hyper all .. day.
Did I say it before?
...now I repeat my words!
Only one safe place here, is my bed,
Silk and cotton, made by grandma.
Remember the time,
When someone was changing lights in her living room and asked to turn off the electricity
And she only unplugged the cattle.
It was in the news too.
Poetess : my mom bought all one hundred copies of this newspaper.
She threw it on the table and said,
What a shame.
Inner voice : wondering what happened to this person?
Poetess : he is fine, what do you think?
Inner voice: enough history, we have reality here.
Where are the dogs, where is my helmet.
Poetess : use pillow.
Inner voice : are you ...!
Don't you read news?
Or watch news?
Poetess : I am moving fridge right here.