don't know story

Poetess: on hurry...
Mom: any one wants a kitten?
Step Mother (to Ze Bella): I hope I don't bump into your Evol husband.
The Beast: husband?
Ze Bella: he is a nice person.
Step Mother: they are all nice in the beginning..
And then take advantage of a beautiful woman with children.
The Beast : children?
Poetess : I am mad today.
Like on the top of my madness.
Step Mother (to Ze Bella): I will lock the door, in case.
And bring me food Cindy, coffee and cookies.
Take the dog for a walk and wash all the dishes.
Producer: Step Mother is from another story.
Poetess : I am mad.
I mad at myself, I am done with this book
Inner voice : congratulations! (gives her a well known book).
Lead by example, start reading some one else's books.
Poetess : I am mad at the government.
Inner voice ( looking for the door): this show is without me.
The Beast: good thing I am a movie character. .
Plus I am kind of the government myself  (fixing the crown).
Pay your taxes on time and sleep well.