don't know story

Poetess: the lunch room at work is so hot,
It reminds me ...
Author: some words I don't write.
Inner voice is crossing.
Poetess: few people are wearing red and look miserable.
Inner voice: you didn't make any jokes?
Poetess: no.
I only have ten dollars.
Inner voice (laughing): that's funny, ten dollars. .
Poetess: I trimmed my hair yesterday ... in the salon, and styled today.
This morning one of the women here, messed it up, my hair, grabbed the bang "how much, five backs?!
I could've done it better"
My stylist sometimes.
Author: I was working in a hair salon long time ago,
When I was in university.
My aunt used to wash all those hairy towels for me and dry on her neighbours balconies.
And when I quit, woman the owner told me that I stole the detergent, when I had to go buy myself a special one.
Inner voice (touching Poetess belly): it always calms me down.
How are you doing?
Poetess: hmmm (thinking).
Inner voice: it's good, it's very good!
Poetess: I have to exercise.
Inner voice: come to my gym.
You will say oh, God.
And the good news, it's free.
Author : I exercise in the bathroom sometimes,
I think after I volunteered to clean mice poop,
I have right to do what I want.
Inner voice (to Author): the question is not what may be you are drinking, the question is what are you drinking?
Author: nothing, this kind of questions I take personally,
But seriously, yummy food, ice cream, chocolate makes me happy and few people..baby..
Poetess: I should relax before going home..