don't know story

Inner voice (reading in front of his cat): practice makes perfect...
I didn't like it,
I didn't like it at all,
I hated it..
Wonder what?
My work, my arts?
Poetess: why would foot prints be on top of the ... (shows by hands) in the ladies office bathroom?
And today they tell me I am boss's favorite..
The Beast: I am going to explode...
Inner voice (to Poetess): I would hate it too probably... gently educated..
Gently washing dishes, gently vacuuming the floor, gently keeping everything clean..
Not every thing is perfect my friends.
Ze Bella: I hate my name.
Inner voice: I've been kissing this green creature (kissing frog) for a year and she hasn't turned into Princess yet.
Have to bring her to a veterinarian now.
(looking into fairy tales book): and everything by instruction..
I hate stupid people and white people who are prejudiced.
Who do I love? (looking at the cat): women..
And God..
Poetess: I love money..
Author: we already know.
Inner voice: I love ..
Poetess: children?
Inner voice: yeah, the making part, the before making..