don't know story

Author (carrying boxes with paper): I want to carry pot of gold, not boxes.
Poetess: give me money, it's St. Patrick's Day.
Inner voice: some one give her few dollars,
How long she has to sit with this miserable look.
Inner voice: I always ask Fairy God Mother.
Poetess: Fairy God Mother gives you things only if you are Cinderella..
Inner voice: really?
Ze Bella: where is my donut!
The Beast: I hope you guys didn't eat it.
Everyone is looking for the donut.
Author (kicking the box under desk): gruggly pit...
The Beast (singing): love cought me subconscious, and pushed right in the (coughs) bed, clean napkins and dinner and questions what is for breakfast in bed too..
I am bed person now.
Make up artist: who is this lucky lady?
The Beast: who do you think?
Everyone: Ze Bella?
She is almost three hundred pounds now.
The Beast: we had to compromise.
She is not going to gym daily and I promised to turn off the lights in our (coughs).. moments.
Plus she is jealous as hell.
See, I can say hell now.
But only if I say jealous as ... (looking at Ze Bella) and hot as ...(looking at the mirror).
Compromise is everything in our business.
Author: may be I am going to see movie tonight..