don't know story

Author (to Poetess): any news?
Poetess: about what?
The real witch (laughs): work?!
Poetess: I am extra slow today.
The black men are doing all the work for me.
I think they enjoy it..
Good thing people here don't consider me a white person, otherwise I would be in trouble.
Author: you can wear bikini.
I sleep, I dance, just have fun.
Poetess: some one left page with how to loose ten pounds in a month on my desk.
You think it's a sign I should get a gym membership?
Author: this why you have grapes and apples for lunch?
(writing) it was usual day..
Grandpa Witch: interested of bringing birth control Grandma brought a bottle​ of home made wine.
Grandma: I am not your grandma.
Grandpa Witch: the point is this how you lose ten pounds in a week... children.
Inner voice: if I was working with my wife
I would hitting it every chance I get.
Some women are married but don't let their husbands to touch them,
In my house she gets touched every chance I get.
This how you stay happy.
Poetess: do you like white women or black women.
Inner voice: I like sexy women.
(Everyone is making a note).