don't know story

Grandma : I didn't see you at lunch.
Poetess : I didn't even know if I would be working in the morning...
I woke up at 8 47 am.
Had to go my clock after work...
At 9 am I supposed to be at work,
At 8: 51 I was was calling from my neighbor's phone to tell I will be little bit late.
The fastest I ever got ready.
And it takes an hour to get to work.
Of course my phone is not working,
No one could call me to wake me up.
It will be working this week.
I fixed the toilet at work too, not going to bushes any more.
The real witch : is it safe place at least?
Poetess: the pig was in.
Surprisingly he didn't say anything to me.
How many times I wished he would go to...
Nothing, only got fat.
Grandma witch : he probably going to Church.
Poetess : last night I made tea by my great grand mother's receipy.
I was sleeping from the evening until 8:47.
Grandma witch : such a beautiful woman,
She was teaching me too.
I am sleeping myself like a baby.
Good thing I never worked.
Donald : watch me in a new movie "Titanic"
I will exit on helicopter.