don't know story

Grandma: when I was very young like ten,
I had no idea what I was doing.
At sixty I thought maybe I was doing something right.
And at ninety I am thanking myself for going to medical university.
Grandma Witch: the best day of my life was when my grandmother crossed herself and told me to find dissent job.
The Beast: I have no idea what I was smoking,
I have no idea what she was drinking..
So kids please study good, listen to your parents and learn second language.
That woman who gave me the flower,
I had no idea what she was talking about.
Grandma Witch: poor baby..
Poetess: one of the best days of my life
Was the day when I gave all my money to a gypsy boy and his mother gave me dried piece of wood,
And then I received a phone call that my immigration visa was approved..
Inner voice: children are good.
Poetess: pray for me.
Inner voice: bon voyage in the bed room!?
Poetess: paying for my cell phone.
The calling to the office part..
Starting the conversation..
Aunt: don't tell you need to win​ lottery for that.