don't know story

Narrator : I hope we don't have issues with each other.
Everyone: never.
Narrator : ... no hard feelings, no rebelling in the evening,
No post cards "Thank you but no thanks",
No watching disturbing videos on YouTube...
Well fantastic, no we all can go on with our lives.
Author: I am watching TV.
Poetess : this weekend I went completely beyond myself.
I bought the most expensive cold medicine and vitamins.
Tomorrow if anyone remember I have to call about my phone and might stop in walking clinic,
I am not sure about the ... second one.
Grandma : save us at least from that.
Grandma Witch : I went to doctor when I had my children sixty years ago.
The real witch : I shall excuse myself.
Grandma : stuck garlic in the nose.
Mom: onion and baking soda.
Inner voice : those days beyond myself. ..
I was drinking glass of vine with srippers, watching Friday show, spying sometimes.
Now I am reading a book.
Poetess : ... they were teaching me how to walk in high heels, and dance around the poll..
That all I used to wear, blue and black high heel shoes, from ten years old. .
Now some of those girls probably fifty years old and have no idea where are my nice shoes.
Inner voice : you should go to gym, loose some weight. .
Poetess : I know.
Aunt : I have a story about a cell phone.
I had a fight with my boyfriend,
And I flashed my cell phone in the, pardon me,
In the toilet.
Then I thought all my clients numbers in the phone...
When I called from my home phone to my cell phone,
Some one answered very quickly
And on my request to return my phone, said "no",
How rude..
Grandma : time to sleep.