don't know story

The Beast ( to Ze Bella ) : what are you cooking?!
We have to fall in love you know.
Inner voice : I miss 19th century people, early 20th (dreamingly)
Great great ...grandpa ...officer in King's army, noblemen, beautiful ladies, great great grandma knows everything about each flower, always a lot of food,  Church..
Then bom...revolution and they tell you go and work.
Aunt ( to Poetess ) : make sure you loose some weight,
I can't go to beach with you looking like that.
Poetess (to herself) : I wish to have money.
Aunt : when I was young I wished men.
Grandma Witch : when I was young,
I wished to have babies.
Inner voice : evolution,
From wishing babies to men to money.
Grandma: this what wish for.
Narrator : let's admit the truth people.
Donald : I tell you my secret in keeping successful relationships with women.
(to everyone) make notes..
The secret is give a woman the money before she starts to think...