New Kings..

Voice from outside: brother Donald,
Have you seen sister Hilary?
Donald: no..
Voice from outside: what are you waiting for?
Donald: I'll look around.
Voice from outside: well quickly, free lunches are ready.
Donald: yes brothers.
Voice from outside: and sisters.
Thank you sweetheart.
Donald: we made America great,
We are living in perfect world,
Everything is free and open to everyone.
I can't eat it, it's probably cheap!
Now I am wondering how to make life back to normal.
Go back in the past?
Hilary: don't tell me we are in Heaven again.
Donald: not at all.
If that door on the sky to Heaven, it has giant lock on it.
Hilary: where are we?
Donald: in America!
See my porters are everywhere,
Even on my shirt.
Hilary: I remember light.
We got enlightened!
Donald: in five minutes?
It's aliens.
I was calling for spiritual wisdom, kindness and love,
I think only the aliens showed up.