story

We are driving to my grandmother’s old friend.
Just stay quite, - my grandmother says.
She is about seventy,
I think she is very beautiful.
Blond hair, red lipstick.
Only delicately smile, - my aunt replies.
Whatever they believe it’s not our business.
If there is Heaven,
We should assume there is the different side and some one worships it.
Unless they don’t have anyone.
Would you all stop,
They believe in something else,
It's not related to ...
I don't remember who said it.
It's old ancient believe our ancestors were beleaving thousands of years ago.
We all should learn our history better.
My mother is driving, but she forgets she drives,
And we are talking again about the government,
Twenties century, Heaven and ...
Back then I couldn't say this word.
Then my mother agrees I should do my home work.
After my father gets involved.
My parents are divorced.
For a while I listen  about judges and courts.
My aunt starts counting money.
Every time we go to grandmother's friend,
My aunt counts money and after she gets much more.
A while ago it became lucky habit...