don't know story

Poetess: I am having lunch.
Inner voice: Bon appetite.
How people say in France.
Grandma w.: you are not allowed go on vacation any more.
Everything was chaos.
Inner voice: I couldn't sleep again.
Blue butterflies!!
Grandma w.: who?
Inner voice: blue butterflies!
Aunt: what is it?
Inner voice: wow, just wow..
We might talk about lemons in stead and it would be the same thing.
Blue butterflies are getting instinght.
Some one after them!
Grandma w.: why such worry?
Inner voice: I have touch for things with wings.
Aunt: I have an idea.
People can put stickers to butterfly wings and everyone will know were the butterfly went.
Inner voice: I have "free sex" shoes, don't think I am going to wear them any time soon.
Grandma w.: why not?
Inner voice: can't you see I am all in blue and looking sleplees?
Not a clue.
Grandma w. : in blue?
Should look for my glasses ..