New Kings..

Hilary: don't forget the pumpkin.
Harvey: what is it?
Hilary: that big orange vegetable.
Harvey (worrying): what if it was cursed..
I hear Church music already.
Hilary: it wasn't from our so called local friends, see all the pumpkins are in halfs from the customs.
Harvey: you look super hot today..
Hilary: Its dark in here!
Harvey: Some one looked at me from the tree!
Donald (quietly): messed up.
Hilary (looking on the street): great, our white house is orange now.
Donald (from nowhere): green and orange!
Harvey (jumps up): I thought it was Police.
Donald: shh.. don't scare children.. let's start tricking, I hope you brought candies.
Harvey: I have to watch for women.
Don't you think it's strange they mostly dress up like witches?
It's the most popular costume choice.
Hilary: is that a problem?
Donald: we can't ask him,
He didn't even vote.
Harvey: so many problems after 65.
Donald: now you should truly rely on God, but it's complicated.
Harvey (worrying again): why!
Donald: God might not hear you.
Too many people are asking the same question.
Hilary: I can't work like this!
Donald: you mentioned volunteering.
Hilary: no way.
Harvey: money is Evil, I can see it now!
Donald: give it to us and stop shaking already.
Hilary: keep focusing on the law, happines will come instantly.. boom..
Donald: only in fairy tales, what are you teaching kids.
Harvey (looking at the door): I see this man here every year!
Donald: its Ghost of democracy.
Legend says he will leave when our country will be completely democratic and freedom.
Hilary: I wonder when this day will come?
Donald: no one knows, that page was ripped in hundred of pieces.