story

Old woman, old house.
Don't worry, my mother says,
She will fix every thing in five minutes.
When she says everything, she means me.
That where my mom learned her favourite words.
Plus it's summer, learn nature, people, farm, the one you've never seen in life.
Give you all you want to give to a friend!
It was going on for a week.
What happened girls?
When I talk, you stay quitet.
Right Julia, my grandaughter, but you know each other.
Every day she was teaching us,
Together with tv.
Mostly 1990s criminal news.
In what I didn't agree or understand,
Until I was thinking to write something.
No close friends, no giving anything or taking gifts from people,
Especially related to the money.
No celebrating birthdays, only New Year Eve..
Getting what we want any day,
Once a week a little party.
No attachment, no emotions, no feelings, no minding someone's business, no stealing.
Always being nice, polite and kind.
For forever you have to remember, teach your children.
Want to love some one, love your own.