...story

I am in the car,
Sweet 16.
My mom is driving, aunt at the passenger seat.
For an hour now they are arguing
If it was black cat sitting on the corner of the street.
It was brown cat, surely, there is no black cats in our city.
Do you know how hard is to breed a black kitten.
They don’t just breed from no where,
You need two black cats to get one black kitten.
My mom always has passion for cats and kittens.
What it was a witch, - my aunt get nervous.
She is studying natural healing in deep Siberian forest.
..and they try to get me for my knowledge?!
We don’t know to much, - my mom replies.
And why would a witch turn to a cat and sit on the street.
The witches have things to do,
They are busy.
My aunt agrees to drive.
Then they are talking about police officer who probably gave them a look,
And in an hour they remembered to pick up my grandmother.
We had to turn back.
I really started to believe a witch turned to a cat,
Because of that we forgot to pick up our grandmother.
Again road through small cities, farm lands and trees.
We are going to see the best family friend,
Who is living far away from people,
Knows unknown language and believes in beauty magic.
Her granddaughter is my friend,
And that only reason I am excited about.
We would go around all nice empty lands, forest and try what I think,
One of the most gorgeous clothes..