don't know story

Inner voice: staring at the list of numbers): I like number 8, sign of the eternity.
Poetess writes number 8.
Inner voice: how long we have to stare at the numbers?
Hopefully not forever.
Poetess: until you start to feel it.
Inner voice continues starting at the numbers..
Poetess: one time I went to bet in horses and three times I picked the right horse, because I felt the numbers on the screen.
Inner voice: it happens too..
And how much did you win?
Poetess: fifteen and five dollars.
I bet a dollar.
Inner voice: write number three, fifteen and five on your lottery paper.
..Help us, do us a favor.
Poetess: we are writing it for an idea.
Inner voice: what kind of idea?
Usually I have an idea when it's already in newspaper on the front page.
Poetess: to see if I can go on with the story.
Inner voice: what kind of story?
I have a name actually.
My first name is Inner,
And my last name is Voice.
Inner Voice.
In case if people will think we ...
Poetess: based on a real person.
Inner voice: ..farmer...
Inner voice: what do you mean farmer?
You said he was a teacher.
I never even touched a cow.
Poetess: well, he wrote me few poems.