I have glass of wine between us,
And thinking through tears,
But I think, I am cutting this word,
Because I am sad and I am not.
Flashing star: Yes, your are.
Give us break - wind is laughing,
You are far.
Wind: just tell us his name,
We will bring the right mind.
Me again, but if he is not mine,
He is not mine.
Sun: as the oldest, 
I remember great grandma,9
897!
She never though, she would care.
As long as you love!
Anyway, I will shine for him for extra minute.
Trees: don't melt us.
Sun: only his heart.
Moon: all right, I will send him few dreams.
Have a wonderful night.
Rose: you need to spice up feelings.
Moon: weird to hear from beautiful flower.
Rose: is he in love or is he in love!
I am delicate and gentle, but inside I am tough symbol of love.
Moon: let me put smile in the morning.
Thunder: be his light before thunder..