The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (on the phone): she would never argue!
It's the worst.
Troll (in the office): it's the best.
King of Fools (to Troll): you don't know.
(on the phone): it's just me.
Troll: extra work?
King of Fools (pushing a paper): we partied all night, hurry up.
(on the phone): some don't want and some want!
The Beast (hangs up the phone): you said you will be different person after the party!
King of Fools: I am different!
I am in love.
With one of the witches.
She wasn't wearing her vest! Yyyyyyyyy...
My heart! My mind!
Troll: I like that too.
King of Fools: I wish I was her new born baby, tiny little thing down there.. and she would be touching my hair..
Once you start, you can't stop.
Troll: if I get there, I get there, if no, oh well..
King of Fools: I will be hungry for hours, just sitting there..
The Beast: what for?
What about the gold?
King of Fools: gold is not every thing.
The Beast: it's relaxes you, try.
It will take care of all your desires.
You can read books on top of all women.
King of Fools: are you sure?