The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: I am the changed man.. repeat 500 times..
Queen of Fools: it's always work.
King of Fools: ... approved by monkey "The Ginious".
Queen of Fools: she is only one who is thinking here today.
King of Fools: this why the zoo doors are wide open..
Queen of Fools: I stoped by in the morning.
King of Fools: what did she say?
Queen of Fools: she said we are pioneers.
King of Fools: open the window and keep reading.
Queen of Fools: I am changed man.
Repeat 500 times..
King of Fools: I am changed man.. repeat 500 times..
I hope it's not too late.
Queen of Fools: it's never too late!
It's getting cold here.
King of Fools: we have to chill out sometimes.
Monkey "The Ginious", she is very smart.
She started to give advises by the size.
Queen of Fools: you mean weight?
What about other talents?
King of Fools: only from January.
Will I change I winder?
Queen of Fools: we have to read all the book.
The most important is to read it all.
I am changed man!
King of Fools: I am changed man!