The Beast and Ze Bella.

Boss: again!
Do you know how much it cost?
At least 5 cents.
King of Fools: I have 15 dollars!
Boss: you are rich man!
King of Fools: have been saving for the dream!
...yes, yes..we like it black!
(in few minutes).
King of Fools: wisdom, ozdom, ozdom.
It's Friday!
The Beast: bonjourno!
King of Fools: don't beasts sleep at winter?
The Beast: I don't know about that.
King of Fools: we have to do what we have to do.
My Angel is wearing halter top today.
Complete knock out.
I am not sure I can focus..
The Beast: why don't you look up on the Internet how to find the fool's gold.
King of Fools: we can't.
If will destroy the intimacy between us and the gold.
Secretary: I am so tired.
Where should I start?
King of Fools: I always say do the big thing first.
Our lucky boars are ready to fly!