The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: I just found big onion in my soup!
How can you do that!
Queen of Fools: it's winter now.
Witch: yesterday I trew my house keys in the garbage.. by mistake.
I wonder if it's a sign of something?
Monkey "The Ginious": yy.
Witch: it's a sign to move..
Thank you very much..
King of Fools: monkey " The Ginious" is our inspiration.
Queen of Fools: she is teaches us how to do things.
Witches: one time we forgot our glasses in the freezer.
When will we change?
King of Fools: I wonder how she is doing things?
Queen of Fools: she thinks she is good enough for any joyfull company.
(Everone is looking at the monkey).
Witches: classic beauty..
Queen of Fools: she signs autograph.
King of Fools: at home I have a big one!
Witches: such a sweetheart.
King of Fools: my Angel is strange sometimes too, but she is coming home after work.
Witch: birthday party starts at midnight and ends at midnight of the next day.
King of Fools: are we invited?
Witches: always!