New Kings..

Princess: and where is the boyfriend?!
Princess number two: he is not here.
Princess: I know.
What about beleaving in aliens together?
I was only thinking, who else wouldn't be sleeping tonight..?
Good night.
New King number one: time to step on tails and hear some sounds.
New Queen number one: will you hear?
New King number one: it depends how heavy my foot is.
New Queen number one: feets.
New King number one: my queen..
Diamond: how old is the groom?
New King number one: I thought you watch the bride?
Diamond: no, he is boring as He'll.
New King number one: how do you know He'll is boring?
Diamond: staring at the fire for the eturnity?
It's quite a show I guess.
New King number one: sign here.
We will make it cold from the top.
Diamond: it never worked.
New Queen number one: there always first time..