New Kings.

New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
Author: today he is my smiling role model on the road to He'll.
For everything that might be..
Work place is the best for dreams.
New Queen number one: is he sweet and innocent?
Author: like a sheep.
New King number one: very revealing.
Author: I would go for him, for his smile, for his eyes..
One day I will paint his picture in kisses, every kiss, the same lipstick, until it's done.
New King number one: turn on the news.
Wizard: litle bit about politics.
New Queen number one: I see basketball game.
New King number one: I won't say that.
Look at their flag, it has wine bottle on it.
This what they do, the team in blue, red, orange, green, yellow, purple and auqva.
New Queen number one: they are playing just fine.
New King number one: you will be surprised.