The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (on the phone): I am having lunch.
Yes, I looked at the mirror!
(to Troll): we are rapping gifts!
(on the phone): rapper goes on top!
Troll: time..
Queen of Fools: will call back.
King of Fools: yesterday my Angel said,
She is going to draw on me.
I wonder what picture it will be?
Troll: didn't you say about love for someone else?
King of Fools: where did you get it?
My Angel is very much magical.
She knows three magic words
" I love you".
Troll: every one knows those words.
Thankfully I'll be off next week.
King of Fools: people know now.
I already got few pictures, all over the place.
Troll: okay, okay.
Sit and stare at the map.
King of Fools: excuse me,
I feel like singing.
Troll: only fools will do that.
Relay on the drawing more then on map with gold.
King of Fools: tell me about that.
I still like picture painting.
Fine art is the top of all arts.
We bought bunch of colors another day.
.. might have join painting..
I love green light..
Troll: how I see it, all colors are good.
King of Fools: I say too.
I must call her and ask where she is going to put green.
Troll: she is going to put green in the garden.
Let's find the fool's gold first.
King of Fools: I'll be like military..
(phone rings).
Queen of Fools (on the phone): serfice time!
King of Fools (on the phone): in the house!