King of Fools : where is my sexy girl?

Queen of Fools : I will never pass this test.

My teacher thinks I don't know anything.

King of Fools (hugging Queen of Fools): this how I like it, empty.

Queen of Fools : this is so dumb, but funny.

King of Fools : go study little bit, I bought you books.

Queen of Fools : and what should I do with the books?

King of Fools : just throw in the garbage.

(on the radio) Ozdom my friends, sorry for involving you in our family business,
..studying.



King of Fools (bends down and stretches): my morning exercise.

Secretary : let me try (bends down and stretches).

King of Fools (looking from the back): one more time.

(Secretary stretches again).

Queen of Fools : what are you doing?

King of Fools : you want to try?

Queen of Fools : no!

King of Fools (thinking): men should be allowed to have more then one wife.

No fighting, just love.

Queen of Fools : let's go see the birds.

King of Fools : this is my luck..

I call the Beast first.

(on the phone) Ozdom my friend...

Do some work man!

The Beast : I am trying.



Ze Bella (driving): I want to plant flowers in my garden.

The Beast : now?

Ze Bella : that's all your fault.

According to original book, our kiss should've worked and I would never see your face again.

The Beast : you broke all the dishes, the one who supposed to make your beautiful dress.

May be I wasn't sexually attracted to you.

Ze Bella :. .

The Beast : ouch!

Didn't hear from the fool today.

Ze Bella : it's not his territory, whatever you do,

He doesn't care.

The Beast : you seem normal to me.

Ze Bella : I am normal.

Read the instructions.

The Beast (reading): " For anyone who is looking for Fools gold. With your help we can move mountains.

Take mountain from here and move to here."



King of Fools : it's Friday tomorrow,

Aren't we lucky!

(loud noise).

The Beast (from inside): don't touch my door,

Touch your door!

King of Fools (with his army, breaks the door): it wasn't me.

What's wrong with this door?

The Beast : and who is going to pay for the damage?!

King of Fools : you didn't press "okay" button.

I've been throwing some duzies for an hour until we got here to rescue you.

The Beast : I was getting ready to look for the fools gold!

King of Fools ( to Ze Bella ) : if you can't sleep at night call me.



Witch ( mixing something in the pot): ten orange, ten green,

Ten claps and one smile.

I'd doesn't work!

(calling on the phone): it doesn't work!

Lady on the phone : help a fool (quickly disconnects).

King of Fools (to the lady on the phone): you don't love me, I already know that.

Lady (to King of Fools): how do I know you are real fool?

I am not going to help any fool wanna be.

King of Fools : baby, if you know what we are doing, you will be surprised.
Here is the note.