New Kings..

New King number one: hashtag OMG.
New Queen number one: hashtag OMG again?
New King number one: sweetheart you have no sense of political stability.
New King number two: our machines stop working, because it’s all we are using.
New Queen number two: between good and bad, money won.
New King number two: thank you my dear.
New King number one: besides power.
New Queen number one: box!
New King number two: she is strange today.
New King number one: I shall say beautiful.
No mask, no gloves.
New King number two: anyhow, see you next Tuesday.
New Queen number one: where is he going?
New King number one: relax.
Get engaged with the community, I love them.
Where is our inspiration!
“ I ate too much, I can’t work?”.
New King number two: waiting in lines.
New Queen number two: it’s pretty much normal right now.