King of Fools: we have spicy donuts and coffee.
I love spicy food.
Mama Mia: I am already bored.
King of Fools: ladies, come on.
We are going to forget what we are at work for.
Fool: I suggest start from the floor.
King of Fools: what are you going to do on the floor?
There is nothing to do on the floor here.
Troll: we have to change the subject, the whole thing.
Mama Mia: we have to find balance.
Balance is number one.
King of Fools: oh yeah, exactly.
When I find the fools gold, I will be completely different person.
Mama Mia: I was dreaming about the fools gold this morning.
King of Fools: nice.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools: what in the world.
(on the phone) yes, working on Saturday!
No money, no honey!
What, you need more people to finish the job?
Like we are not doing enough!
I can see myself at lunch from 12 to 1.
Then another lunch, sure, why not.