Troll: read the map, when you start reading the map, the map will read for you.
Queen of Fools (singing): bad boy, bad boy, whatchu gonna do when I come for you, bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do when I come for you.
King of Fools: she is coming!
Troll: focus.
King of Fools: we are working on the map!
Queen of Fools: your work it's like cold turkey, it never gets done.
King of Fools: are you serious!
Troll: stay calm.
King of Fools: I can't take it any much longer!
She is pushing my buttons!
Troll: and we have to go all the way to hear this?
Fool: they see me shopping in the mall and now I am getting nothing from the government.
Fool: what did they say?
Fool: and the worst part,
I cannot call and apologize because the phone lines are busy.
Fool: well, see you next month.
Fool: its tomorrow.