The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (on the  phone): amazing!
We are multitasking from this morning!
Happy Monday too!
Troll: it was intense.
King of Fools: now we can focus on work,
Did you bring the map?
Mama Mia (on the phone): you can’t buy new clothes now
Queen of Fools: you can’t buy anything!
Mama Mia: I heard they are going to open the gyms.
Queen of Fools: we need some group effort.
Mama Mia: Bonita eats like a pig.
Queen of Fools: at least, she is a pig, she can afford it.
Mama Mia: only we can't afford it!
Cheers!
Queen of Fools: cheers!
What wine do you have?
King of Fools: our new performance is on Friday.
We don't have enough time for anything!
Mama Mia: I am going on vacation.
King of Fools: and who is going to work?
Anyway, I wish I was home myself.
Don’t do what I would do,
You will come back pregnant.
We will be so busy here,
We will be going nuts!
Business will be you know...