Fool: where are you going?
King of Fools: we are going to look for the fools gold!
Fool: that's the way to make money.
Queen of Fools: all the way up.
King of Fools: all the way up!
Queen of Fools: I will hold the bag.
Troll: you said only three people.
King of Fools: she wants to hold the bag!
I want too.
Fool: do you want drink?
Fool: I have drink.
One, two, three.
Fool: congratulations!
Fool: when!?
Fool: can I come?
King of Fools: our car is not flexible.
Fool: where is dimples?
Here you are.
Fool: I prefer go crazy then go back to work.
Fool: I am done with work long time ago.
Fool: wow!
Fools: yes!
Fool: are we all good?
Fool: if I work longer, I'll tell.
Fool: I want to go home now.
King of Fools: we are not at work!
Fool: you are the best.
Fool: you are lucky baby!
King of Fools: oh my goodness,
Finally I am a baby!
Almost retired and baby.
Queen of Fools: hot baby.
King of Fools: yes, yes, yes!
Fool: look at her smile!
One million dollars smile.
Fool: Bonita the pig.
Fools: ohh.. isn't she cute.
Fool: she looks excited.
Troll: you said only three people are coming.
And you told everyone?!
King of Fools: what do you mean everyone?
I told my people, so they know.
At least they will be happy when we find the gold.
Usually we find work and more work.
Fool: I bought nuts.
King of Fools (singing): there is no constitution written for nuts, only for normal.
Queen of Fools: let's go.
King of Fools: six people are coming, secretaries and the babysitter, in case if we document something.