Fools gold.

Troll: what are you doing here?

Fool: I forgot my mask.

I am a door person. 

Mama Mia: me and the mask, we don't like each other. 

We are not friends!

Fool: I will open the door for you.

Troll: thanks.

King of Fools: do you know how to roll?

Troll: no.

King of Fools: you can see the pictures.

Troll: oh, yeah?

King of Fools: I know the stuff.

Lucky day.

Someone took pictures for me.

Fool: note from monkey "The Genius".

King of Fools: she is brilliant.

Troll: why don't they rule you?

King of Fools: monkey "The Genius" hates working.

All they do, sit on the tree and eat bananas. 

Each monkey has own bag with bananas.

Troll: some people don't know what they do.

King of Fools: at least we can work few minutes a day.

Fool: I shrink my stomach. 

Mama Mia: how?

Fool: only water.

After three days oh my goodness!

Fool: I am on see food diet.

Eat what you see. 

King of Fools: I keep dreaming. 

Troll: interesting. 

King of Fools: no problem.