New Kings..

Diamond: how old is the bride?

New King number two: go to her, she is gifted.

Diamond: how?

New King number two: look at the picture.

Diamond: she looks dumb.

New King number two: this is a gift.

New Queen number two: I am getting married.

Diamond: congratulations!

New King number two: to who?

New Queen number two: our Pharaoh.

New King number two: you are crazy!

We don't have Pharaohs.

Pharaoh: it's better then bubble!

New Queen number two: he just proved you wrong.

Pharaoh: I demand a lot from my people.

New King number two: he is crazy too.

New Queen number two: he has wives at home, I will be his new wife here.

If you understand what I am talking about.

He thinks he reached his final destination.

New King number two: this is crazy.

New Queen number two: I didn't ask you to count Pharaohs.

New King number two: I didn't count Pharaohs,

I only looked dreamingly at the stars!

 


New King number five: Dimond ran away first.

What a betrayer.

Diamond: who are those people?

Diamond: Diamond friends.

Creeps too.

New King number four: I can't breath.

New King number five: don't think of leaving.

We have to prepare the party.

New King number four: cross me again.

New Queen number four: I can't.

New King number five: hold the cross.

You will feel better.

New Queen number four: I promise, I promise,  I will change my life for good.

New King number five: sweetheart,  you have to calm down.

Our psychic already cleaned the place, we have nothing to worry.

Diamond: those people worry me.

Diamond: calm down.