Fools gold.

King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!

From the bottom! Bye.

Essential services!

It's not the same thing!

You have to know class codes, bye.

Essential services!

I know how you feel! Bye.

Mama Mia: I am more into white people stuff.

Troll: what's that?

Mama Mia: food.

Troll: may be it’s time to explore the world?

I still like your cooking.

Mama Mia: for a small fee, I can teach you how to cook.

King of Fools: I see something new!

Eating for two?

Mama Mia: it’s a dip.

King of Fools: where's my bananas?

Mama Mia: phone call!

King of Fools: essential services!

What are we doing?

We are very busy.

Are you crazy!

We are going nuts!

They are waiting!?

Tell them “what a heck”.

May be in few days. Bye.

Mama Mia: phone call!

King of Fools: essential services!

I want more!

What a greedy woman.

Did we tell you to go to your husband?

This why he tell you go to work.

We will send you a few things from our office storage.

Mama Mia: you know men..

Troll: what?

King of Fools: hm, hm, hm…