New Kings...

New King number four: mister Moses!

Mister Moses: let's go.

New King number four: I go for any time, I never loved this place. 

New Queen number two: I am marrying Pharaoh.

New King number two: you can't marry Pharaoh, he is a ghost.

New Queen number two: then a very good one.

Plus, he told me, his wife is going to be the famale Pharaoh. 

New King number two: are you sure?

I don't want surprises. 

Well,  congratulations, miss Pharoah.

Finally, things can be done. 

Servant 1: yesterday I got scared of my own shadow.

Today from a coat on a chair. 

My cat was another one.

Sevant 2: were they watching movies again?

I am still thinking, what they want to see.

New King number three: I want something green and less revealing,  going to my natural habitat, the crocodiles. 

New Queen number three: for sure, our dinner will be in two plates. 

New King number one: my new historical book "Who knows", its the name, if you want to read.

New King number two: fifteen dollars and I call you later.

New King number one: fifty?

New King number two: fifteen. 

New King number one: you can keep the change I guess. 

New King number two: very generous of you.