Fools gold

King of Fools (on the phone): I like it.

Troll: good morning people. 

King of Fools: I am black and I didn't know!

Troll: who told you that?

King of Fools: my wife. 

May be she is thinking now.

Mama Mia: phone call!

King of Fools (on the phone): what's goin on!

What was done?

None.

I am glad you got it!

Boss of Trolls: what about one hundred bucks we gave you?

King of Fools: none!

That's a hint, bye.

Troll: they spent money on you?

King of Fools: we bought lottery tickets. 

Mama Mia: phone call!

Essential services!

King of Fools: why this phone is still working?

The government said to stay home or not to bother.

We are only one who listens.

Mama Mia: a fool didn't get his bonus. 

King of Fools: what!

Fool (on the phone): I got a note with bunch of zeroes.

King of Fools: was zero the first number?

Fool: zero, zero, zero.

King of Fools: simple minds!

Fool: they wrote "you are only a fool".

King of Fools: I won't think that. 

Scedual appointed with the zoo.

Monkey "The Genius" will put things in the prospective. 

95% she is right.

Yes, bring this note.

Mama Mia: miss witch!

Witch: I brought a cake.

King of Fools: where it was made?

Witch: at our kitchen.

King of Fools: home made!

Witch: may I ask?

Can I get it for free?

King of Fools: it's only 5 dollars,  you can afford like ten of it.

Witch: when you get something for free, people naturally think, you are smart.

King of Fools: I will write you on my special list, people I don't charge by a minute. 

I am 99% sure you will get it.

Witch: why are you so happy?

King of Fools: I am on this list too!