Fools gold.

King of Fools (whispering on the phone): where's my muffin?

I am ready to bake right now.

Troll: you look dreamy.

King of Fools: we were socially distancing for a while. 

Fool: mister Troll, is there a reason you didn't sign up to clean "super flash"?

Troll: I just took a shower!

King of Fools: she called me bad boy.

Troll: I guess she knows you.

Mama Mia: when are they going to open shops?

I want to go shopping. 

Troll: you want to go shopping!

Fool: we can sign you for Saturday. 

Troll: I didn't sign to clean the super flash, it's not my job.

Fool: on Saturday, you can take shower, go to work,  come home and take shower again. 

Fool: we are filled with posters.

Read one at least.

Mama Mia: so you know what's going on.

Troll (reading): "Good luck going back to work if you test positive with the virus".

Fool: we have our concerns.

Romantic days are coming. 

Mama Mia: we will have chocolates and mints, and coffee. 

Fool: I will buy a cake.