Fools gold.

Fool (on the phone): I keep mixing my girlfriend and my wife.

King of Fools: it's a good poem!

Fools gold: it's a big mess.

King of Fools: what is this?

Fool: it's a check, for us.

King of Fools: at least it's not the other side.

Troll (on the phone): they planted another bush and closed the "super flash" for a week.

Troll: I heard it snapped.

It might do it again (laughs).

What if someone was in it?

Mama Mia (on the phone): essential services!

Fool: the bin is empty.

Mama Mia: hold on. 

King of Fools: nothing is inside?

Fool: no.

King of Fools: interesting.

Fool: and where is this stupid thing?

King of Fools: we don't know.

If you can't sleep tonight, call me, we are working day and night.

Mama Mia (on the phone): it's not old, it's so much money. 

Troll: box of bananas?

King of Fools: yyy, lunch time.

We are on bananas menu.

Mama Mia: twenty five bananas.

I need one hundred and fifty more.

Troll: brilliant idea.

Mama Mia: this what monkey "The Genius" said.

King of Fools (on the phone): she is white and hungry. 

I had to buy food by the barrel and throw in the garbage. 

Fool: you have to buy sponge cakes.

King of Fools: I am going to ask her tomorrow. 

Fool: right away.

Or its not going to work. 

Mama Mia: yyy.

King of Fools (on the phone): we are eating only bananas. 

I think I am happier already.