Fools gold.

 

Queen of Fools: please.

King of Fools: those are black grapes!
Oh my God, black grapes are so good.
Queen of Fools: they are better then green grapes.
Black grapes are my favorite since kindergarten.
King of Fools: I would think so too.
I love it.
When is your birthday?
Queen of Fools: on fathers day.
Every year it's changes.
King of Fools: it's a perfect gift!
Troll (on the phone): I don't like to get no answer.
Secretary: okay.
Troll: okay what?
Secretary: King of Fools is busy right now.
He is in love  ... like a dolphin.
Dolphins and elephants can experience love too like people.
Isn't it beautiful?
Troll: it's cute.
Secretary: when you are good at it, you are good at it!
He left a message, he will call, when he is finished doing what he is doing or when he will change his attitude.
Troll: thanks.


King of Fools: we have free donuts today.

Troll: I can imagine.

King of Fools: I should've stay home last night.

I have enough spices at home.

My Angel keeps laughing all day because of that.

We were in motel until 10, in the sleeping bag.

It's not very comfortable.

Troll: it depends how you sleep.

King of Fools: if I remember, I have work to do.

Troll: look at the map.

King of Fools: as a professional, I get nothing,

As fool I get a lot.

How do you like it?
Troll: how many dreams do you have?
King of Fools: only one.
"One million is a dream of an idiot".
From our book.
Troll: are you an idiot too?
King of Fools: sometimes we have to be harsh on ourselves.
It's makes a huge difference.


King of Fools: look at her!
Troll: the pig?
King of Fools: Bonita,
Our hot, sexy mama.
She can smile with her eyes.
Can you smile with your eyes?
Troll: no.
Before we leave for out adventure,
I need to talk to someone, who will listen and understand.
King of Fools: walls have ears, the walls.
And to get it right, she flies around and makes wishes.
You might have different way for your wish to come true,
But with Bonita is for sure.
Queen of Fools: we can take some of our animals with us, in case if we have a question.
King of Fools: I take my cat!
Queen of Fools: meow.


Theater stage, two actresses dressed like witches pointing fingers at each other, and the third is staring at crystal ball on the round table.
Third witch: the King is coming..
The King is coming..
King of Fools: I am coming girl,
I am coming!
(the audience claps hands).
Second witch: its all your fault!
First witch: why don't you find man from your city.
A Fool!
Third witch: did you go to the library ladies?
We have to read books!
First witch: you have to want everything or nothing!
That's when you have to it all.
Second witch: really!
First witch: then temporally poor people will want it for you!
Second witch: why temporary?
First witch: ha, ha, ha, guess?
Second witch: some poor people are nice.
First witch: I haven't seen one.
She cut her hair shorter then she should!
Second witch: you are wearing a wig!
First witch: this is my own hair!
King of Fools (in the audience): at this job you have to be fit.
Lots of sex and does it.
Witches: sure.
Queen of Fools: you are too cheap to hire real actors.
King of Fools: we want to play ourselves.
Third witch: we shall wait for the King.
King of Fools (to Queen of Fools): for me!
First witch: date men from your city.
Second witch: I don't want to date men from my city!
Third witch: I see winning lottery numbers, 3, 5, 6.
(everyone writes the numbers).
King of Fools (loud): no superpowers over here,
Only bad sometimes and love to eat.
Witches: the King!
(All singing together)
Chorus: One million, is a dream of an idiot,
One million is a dream of an idiot..
King of Fools: is "the dream" of every fool.
Chorus: no less, no more,
We are not of being greedy,
Unless, its required by law, law, law..
King of Fools: love, love, love..
Chorus: what about food and women,
What about work commitment,
What about sparkles in the eyes?!
King of Fools: this is dream!
And this is wishes,
No time to be suspicious,
No time to waste the time..


Boss (behind the scenes): don't mess up this time.

King of Fools: we don't get enough pay for our job!

Boss: sounds professional.

King of Fools: interesting too!

(On the theater stage)

First witch: this is all your fault!

Second witch: I know.

First witch: you can't even recognise the real!

Second witch: on the boring job?

That looks good!

First witch: try to say "yes" sometimes!

Third witch: the King is coming..

The King is coming ..

King of Fools: I am coming girl!

I am coming!

Third witch: and he likes spicy food..

King of Fools: I surely do!

Third witch: he likes it spicy.

Witches: do you see anything else?!


Boss: who are those?
Witch: artists.
King of Fools: from the burned theater.
We tried to get insurance, but it didn't work out.
Now we are undercover.
Boss: it's a good move and what is that you want?
King of Fools: American dream.
Boss: what is that?
King of Fools: gold.
Boss: it's 2015!
Where? Stores?
King of Fools: we had a map.
Boss: whatever you want.
King of Fools: we don't work on weekends, sometimes we show up any way, if there is business.
We will change when we will be seventy years old.
From 16 to 70, liberal.
Boss: something wrong with you two.
Queen of Fools: we are little bit spoiled, half immigrants, half citizens.
King of Fools: people like us.