New Kings..

New King number one (turning on tv): time for advanced humor with "With Wizard and Witch..

New King number two (smoking sugar): what is the advanced humor?
New King number one: in advanced humor people don't know if they are laughing until the end of the joke.
Wizard (on tv, reading from a paper, loud): we are ready to broadcast people.
No sleeping on the very important meeting.
It will be a lot of fun, more then you can imagine.
Whatever you will not see today, we will show next time!
Witch: I am here for only one thing.
Wizards: how much did you pay to get here?
Witch: excuse me!
I was called!
Read on the gift card "Thank you miss".
Wizard: You can sit at the back, you will be our secretary.
Witch: I won't hear anything!
New Queen number one: I want to know more about love.
New King number one: we made enough love, look at my army!
Wizard: you are pushing for the victory.
New Queen number one: bye.
New King number one: where are you going?!
New Queen number one: I am leaving, very far away.
New King number one: of course it will be plenty of love.
I attach tv to the moon, so nothing will stop the information.
Wizard: we can go further.
New King number one: are we possibly can get quicker with this?
We have to show the world that we are not like everyone else.
New Queen number one: I have a question.
From 1 to 10, how attractive is Old King.
Author: Old King is master and we are following his lines.



New Kings are breaking in
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: as my state Wizard suggested,
I will start conversation first.
New Queen number one: is it new trend?
Wizard: no time to waste, let's start dreaming...
New King number one: where is the sweet lady?
Where are predictions and concerns?
We don't have pary here.
Witch: soon we all be laughing.
Is it possible to find this lucky star..
Wizard: how much did you pay to get here?
Witch: please!
I am here since Sunday.
New King number one: pictures I got in the envelope are not matching the originals!

Witch: they are all women.



New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
Author: he is more and more beautiful every day.
New Queen number one (singing): I am a burd caged in your cage of love,
My name is Tango.
What is his name?
Author: he has the most beautiful name,
And smile and the softens of his skin..
New King number one: old fashioned girls, they have to be dreaming first.
Wizard (on tv): time for advanced humour with "Wizard and Witch".

Authour: he is magical.