Fools gold.

King of Fools (on the phone): if you can’t sleep, call  me.

You will! At 4 am?

I will be in the shower.

Troll: Mama Mia,  what is with your fashion?

Mama Mia: the winter boots?

The government closed everything in four hours, I didn't have time to go shopping.

I don't have underwear either, it’s not essential item.

Fool: you don't have to wear it.

King of Fools (on the phone): three times I said good morning and you didn't answer.

Fool (on the phone): Calvin, Calvin, pandemic!

Troll: who is this?

King of Fools: where I used to work, we had a lot of women in the office, was a lot of fun.

Now we are stuck.

Troll: I am little bit tired.

Fool: what are you doing at night?

Mama Mia (on the phone): we are going crazy.

Phone call!

King of Fools (on the phone): I remember working on it.

Mama Mia (on the phone): like no one gets big, like babies don't drink milk.

King of Fools (on the phone): when I turn twenty five,  you will love me more.

We will legalize it.

Fool (on the phone): work is going? Yeah.