Fools gold.

King of Fools (singing on the phone): he is a smooth operator.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services. 
Boss of Trolls: if you do another stupid thing, don't call me your brother. 
King of Fools: we did him a favor, we showed him the door!
When our people are stuck here working for ages. 
How far our work can go!?
Boss of Trolls: what are you trying to say?
King of Fools: we think to charge for it by a pound.
I was personally barbecuing on the weekend!
Okay, bye. 
Troll: nice light bulb. 
King of Fools: I know, we were looking for years.
Mama Mia: mister Troll, you are back!
Troll: you look nice.
Mama Mia: I have new fashion addition. 
I bought a belt.
And I exercise in the park after work.
King of Fools: what park are you exercising?
I get a binoculars.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools: essential services. 
King of Fools is not here, bye.
Mama Mia: phone call. 
King of Fools: essential services. 
Miss witch: he opened his shirt for the picture.
King of Fools: what!
Miss witch: he opened his shirt. 
King of Fools: I thought you said he open his shirts. 
Have a lovely day.
Miss witch: thank you. 
Mama Mia: our government has no idea what they are doing. 
Fool: there's nice Caribbean restaurant near by.
Mama Mia: are they open on Friday. 
Fool: Monday to Friday. 
Mama Mia: its good time to have babies. 
Troll: no kidding. 
Fool (on the phone): we don't complain, this is nonsense.
We don't complain we don't take shit.
King of Fools: busy day.