Fools gold.

Troll: more lucky pigs?
Your pigs don't do anything!
Fool: they did already. 
The government is buying them in packs.
Troll: what about the door?
Fool: you have to leave the filled out note on Mama Mia's desk.
King of Fools: we have new Mama Mia in the office!
Our sexy girl.
I always see you.
Troll: are you going to fix my door?
King of Fools: what door?
You didn't push " I am okay, thank you" button at 5 am!
Busy night?
Troll: I forgot. 
King of Fools: all you have to do " push the button at 5 am".
After ages here, you should remember something. 
Fool: we will fix it for 75 dollars an hour.
Troll: what kind of door is it!?
King of Fools: you tell me.
Mister Troll,  every fool must push "I am okay,  thank you" button at 5 am.
I was throwing duzzies all the way to rescue you!
Mister Fool, clear Mister Troll on the use of the "I am okay, thank you" button.
Ready Mister Troll or not.
And write him a ticket.
Fool: mister Troll,  we have to do that.
It's all pretty much.