New Kings.

New Queen number one: I can't see in the mask.
New King number one: messed up, but I don't know where.
Look,  free mask!
New Queen number one: I stamped my foot on it.
Its easier to stamp one foot at the time.
King of Fools: you should work at a factory. 
For some people I can tell right away.
Servant 1: what exactly are you looking for?
New King number one: for something you don't have.
For 100 percent. 
New Queen number one: for 100 dollars. 
Servant 2: is she only one who is looking for 100 dollars?
New King number one: every one,  but we changed our names.
Servant 2: we haven't started yet. 
Servant 4: this why we don't work, because who cares. 
Servant 5: here.
New Queen number one: thank you. 
New King number one: you don't know how much it is.
It can be one dollar. 
Servant 1: he likes cheese. 
Servant 2: fifty!
New King number one: only me, only me.
Servant 1: we have two of them now.