Fools gold

Troll: no food, no drinks, no nothing. 
This government is something else.
Fool: mister Troll, sometimes we have to learn to ignore. 
King of Fools (on the phone): is she hot?
Fool: places with doors to the streets are open.
King of Fools (on the phone): I like it.
Even before I've seen it, I said "hm", put it this way.
Mana Mia (on the phone): the dress was too small and he was surprised and what did he say?
Fool (on the phone): he said "just use it".
Mama Mia (on the phone): do you have chocolate cake?
Troll: Mama Mia, the computer is still not working. 
King of Fools: are you talking to me?
Mama Mia: the batteries are not that strong.
(on the phone) tell him you love him. 
Troll: I will get you three new computers. 
King of Fools: three!
Troll: one, two and three.
King of Fools: mister Troll, what are you doing?
Troll: you need computer.
King of Fools: I think, we will be okay.
On the map, you are working, I find a lot of mistakes. 
I think good luck with that.
Mama Mia (on the phone): did he say "good morning"?
Fool (on the phone): he asked if I said "good morning".
Fool: soft drinks!
Mama Mia: its pink!
King of Fools: send it back.