Fools gold.

Troll: Mama Mia, we are both in blue, it's a good sign. 
Blue Wednesday.
Mama Mia: not really. 
Troll: everything is all right. 
Mama Mia: mister Troll, may be you should change your address?
Troll: you have no point.
Mama Mia: you didn't push "I am okay, thank you" button again. 
Troll: am I related to fools?
Mama Mia: all you have to do is to wake up earlier. 
Troll: I am sorry.
Mama Mia: every fool must push "I am okay, thank you" button at 5 am.
Fool: mister Troll, we can't rescue you every morning. 
You have to be organized. 
Mama Mia: we love our rules, this why we are not confused. 
Fool: is she the most beautiful person in the world?
Troll: who?
Monkey "The Genius": yyy.
Fool: health and safety board. 
King of Fools: I wonder why.
Monkey "The Genius": y?
Fool: are they all singles?
King of Fools: only single people don't push "I am okay, thank you " button. 
Monkey "The Genius": yy?
Fool: I don't know how it really works. 
All you have to say "I do".
King of Fools: do you want to say "I do" mister Troll?
Fool: she is awesome.
Troll: with beard in pink shirt?
King of Fools: we can find you any fool.
Mama Mia: Mister Troll, you are going to be very happy.