Double lie - my screenplay (parshal)

The same night Natalie arguing with her husband Ivan.

Natalie
Are you going to give me money today?

Ivan
Not today.

Natalie
So, how I have to pay for everything. You never think about it. House, cars, school, food. You never think how I pay for all of these. You just don't care.

Ivan
You think only about money. Do you realize when we talk we talk only about money. All the time!
Natalie
Because I never get it without asking. Yes, I am always thinking about money. All the time. I am so tired of being responsible for everything here.

Ivan
Do not start again. I will see what I can do.

Natalie (calmly)
Ok, I will wait until Friday.

Natalie is upset.

Ivan
Come here baby. Do not be mad again.


Ivan and Natalie are kissing on the kitchen.

................................