How to be happy - just my thought

A few people asked me how to be happy. Especially women ask me how I stay calm and happy.  How I have time to sew, paint, write, read, go different places, have dreams when they have no time for anything except the work and the house work. 

I used to do the same. For some reason, every morning I would always wash dishes like mad. Every single morning at 6.30 am would start like this. Then I would go to work pleasing everyone and hoping everyone liked me, then go home, making dinner mad too, having it at 10 pm, because I had to clean the house, gaining lots of weight. Until I changed it! 

I have chosen myself! I want to be a good mother and a good role model! I want to smile in the morning, all day and I want to be a happy person. I do what I like to do no matter where I am. If I cannot do something physically in the moment, I think about it.


It takes time of course and all you have to do for now is "Fake it until you make it!"