How to get in a perfect shape fast - my story

I  was talking to one of my readers, a personal trainer from Miami Beach California. He is from Cuba, and have a special  feelings for Russian and mine:)! poetry. 

He is a very successful trainer and he told me that if you want to get in shape fast or faster and more faster "all you can eat - fish, salad and water!" Only, nothing else!

I have been eating "fish, salad and water" for about a week now. I am mad for all this time, but it works! I feel better and the scale shows less weight. And I go for a walk outside too, even its getting cold in Toronto. 

I have to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning, do all house work, all my personal stuff, have a cup of coffee with a piece of dry bread from my son's school, then I go for a walk. 

My exercise partner is a squirrel. He waits for me everyday at the same place at the same time. I give him nuts everyday, and he is getting fat, he doesn't even want to hid the nuts anymore. One time he was on the grass where I started my jogging, and the squirrel almost flew on the tree. From tiny, skinny and kind of ripped furred the squirrel turned in to the big one, with shiny black coat. I think he moved to another tree too, in "a bigger house".

And the trainer said that the "fish dinner" must be before 5 pm. And after 5 in the evening there should not be any food except may be "cucumber snack".  Plus some water. 

And the happiness of course!